Polar G-Series Countertop Ice Machine 20kg Output
Bullet Ice. 145W. Auto fill. 4kg Storage. R600a
The Polar G-Series commercial ice machine is the perfect solution for delivering a reliable source of up to 20kg of bullet-shaped ice a day. Whether you’re using the ice for food display or cocktails, this mains-fill machine works tirelessly to keep up with demand. The compact countertop design helps to you to position the machine exactly where it’s needed, whilst the generously-sized ice storage container makes access effortless. Easy to use, clean and maintain. Supplied with installation kit and handy ice scoop.
Please note: this model drains via gravity – no drain pump supplied. An optional drain pump (AF309) is required if installing this unit lower than the drain standpipe.
Please also note: in hard or medium water areas, limescale can cause serious damage to your ice machine. We recommend a water filter is fitted to reduce limescale and maintain ice quality.
Polar G-Series ice machines are designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series ice machines if you need a reliable mains-filled unit with improved output and longer lasting ice.
£395.00 + vat
- Capacity 4kg
- Dimensions 590(H) x 380(W) x 477(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 20kg/24hr
- Power Type 220-240V. 200W. 0.9A single phase.
- Refrigerant R600a
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Weight 28kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly push-button controls
- Solid ice door improves efficiency and hygiene
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow easy positioning
- Simple manual defrost
- Auto fill – requires plumbing into a mains water connection
- Approx. ice dimensions: 40(H) x 28(W)mm – bullet shape ice
- Supplied with food-safe ice scoop and mains water connection kit
- Ambient temperature 15°C – output 20kg/24hr
- Ambient temperature 38°C – output 11.7kg/24hr
- Ambient temperature range: 15°C to 38°C